Anitha S R
Qualification: M.Sc., M.Phil., (Ph.D)
Courses /Subject Taught: BSc – Biochemistry
Teaching & Research experience:Teaching: 13
Research Interest: Plant Biochemistry
Research and Publication:
Research papers :- International – 03
Seminar/conference workshop/FDP attended by the faculty(other than paper presented)
State level seminar – 06
National level seminar – 09
International level seminar – 01
State level workshop – 02
National level workshop -05
Participated in 5th UGC refresher course for life science for academics staff college, Mysore
Research Project: completed
One short term Research Project (student) – completed funded by UGC-CPE grants on “Effect of fungicides on morphological and biochemical parameters on Rice cultivar”.
Seminar/ conference paper presentation: State/National/International: 01
Presented a paper in 2nd National women science congress on “Comparative enzyme activity in genetically modified sorghum cultivars” on 07th and 09th Nov 2009 at AIISH, Mysore.
Any other contribution by the faculty in academics –
- Appointed as B.O.E.member in Biochemistry for the J S S College, Saraswathipuram for the academic year 2008.
- Appointed as B.O.E. member in Biochemistry for the J S S College of Arts,Commerce and Science, Ooty Road, Mysore for the academic year 2008-09.
- Appointed as B.O.E. member in Biochemistry for the University of Mysore Mysore for the academic year 2010-2011.
- Appointed as B.O.S. member in Biochemistry for the University of Mysore Mysore for the period of three years from 2011
- Appointed as B.O.A.E. member in Biochemistry for the University of Mysore Mysore for the academic year 2012.