Name and Qualification: Deepika M, BE, Mtech
Position: Assistant Professor
Department: Computer Science
Seminars and Workshops attended
- Technical talk on Aspect and Importance of Cyber Security on Feb. 28, 2016.
- Two days workshop attended on NS-3 from 11th to 12th December, 2015.
Papers Presented and Published
- Presented a technical paper entitled “Survey on Data Auditing and Maintenance in
public cloud” at International Symposium on Cloud Computing and Data Analytics held on
March 17th and 18th 2017.
- Published a paper entitled “Usage of CP-ABE with Vein Pattern Matching for the Secure
Transmission of Data in Military Networks” at International Research Journal of
Engineering and Technology (IRJET) , Volume: 04 Issue: 05 , May -2017, Page 1606-1610.
- Presented a paper entitled “Usage of CP-ABE for the secure transmission of data in
Military Networks” at Project Presentation Symposium-2015, organized by Dept. of ISE,
GSSSIETW, Mysuru, on 4th May 2015.
- Secure Data Retrieval for Decentralized Disruption Tolerant Military Networks
- Possessors ID Based Secure Third Party Data Uploading and Integrity Checking in Public Cloud