Qualification: M.A. SLET
Courses /Subject Taught: B.A. B.Sc. BBA.B.Com. BCA
Teaching & Research experience:
Teaching: 22 years
Research and Publication: Research paper/National
Ekkiswi Shatabdhi ki Upanyas Me Bazarwad, Raag Viraag Upanyas Ke Sandarbh Me . ISBN No. 978-93-83192-31-1
Funded Research Project: completed /ongoing
Seminar paper presentation: National (1) JSS Arts, Commerce & Science College, Nanjangud, Karnataka, presented a paper on ‘Tippan – Importance’ on 4th & 5th March 2009.
2) A.V.Baliga Arts & Science College Kumata. UGC Sponsored Two day National Seminar, Presented a paper on ‘21 century ke katha sahitya me Bazarvad- raag-virag ke sandarbha me’ on 27&28 Dec 2013.
3) One day National Seminar, Presented a Paper on “21 century ke katha sahitya- Samajik Maulya. on 05th Feb-2016 held at MMK& SDM Mahila Mahavdyalaya Mysore.
Research output: Guidance for M.Phil7 PhD (if any)
Seminar organized, as coordinator/ organizer etc., (if any) State Level Seminar
The Department organized one day State level seminar on 30.10.2012. Prof. T. N. Prabhakara, Joint Director, Collegiate Education, Government of Karnataka was the Chief Guest. Prof.V.D.Hegde Former chairperson and Professor Department of studies in Hindi, Manasagangotri Mysore, delivered the key note address
Seminar/conference workshop/FDP attended by the faculty (other than paper presented) State/National/International
1) Attended a Three Day ‘Feel Teacher Programme’ at Pooja Bhagvat Memorial P G Centre Mysore, between16.03.2013 through 18.03.2013 Conducted by CLHRD Manglore.
2) WORLD CAFE-Attended
Any other contribution by the faculty in academics/society
1) B.o.S Member for Online Graduate Programme- Kanrataka State Open University 2014-2017
2) B.o.S Member for Sahyadri Science College (Autonomous) 2017