Dr Aishwarya S
Course/Subject Taught: Biotechnology/Biomolecules, Cell Biology, Medical Biotechnology, Agriculture Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Metabolism.
Teaching Experience: 2 year
Research Interest: Molecular Biology, Bioinfomratics and Nanobiotechnology
Research and Publication:
Aishwarya S and K R Sanjay, “Escherichia coli based synthesis of Cadmium sulfide nanoparticles, characterization, antimicrobial and cytotoxicity studies”, Brazilian Journal of Microbiology, 51, pages939–948 (2020). https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s42770-020-00238-9
Aishwarya S and K R Sanjay, “Photodynamic therapy on skin melanoma and epidermoid carcinoma cells using conjugated 5-aminolevulinic acid with microbial synthesised silver nanoparticles” Journal of Drug Targeting, 2018, Vol 27 (4), pp 434-441. https://doi.org/10.1080/1061186X.2018.1531418
Aishwarya S and K R Sanjay, “Conjugation study of 5-aminolevulinic acid with microbial synthesized gold nanoparticles to evaluate its effect on skin melanoma and epidermoid carcinoma cell lines using photodynamic cancer therapy” Gold Bulletin, 2018, Vol 51 (1–2), pp 11–19 https://doi.org/10.1007/s13404-017-0224-x
Aishwarya S and Sanjay K R, “Study on biological synthesis of cadmium sulphide nanoparticles by Bacillus licheniformis and its antimicrobial properties against food borne pathogens” Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Research, 2015, Vol 3(1), pp 6-15. http://pubs.sciepub.com/nnr/3/1/2/index.html
Pynam Hasitha, Sunil Kumar R, Aishwarya Shivashankarappa, Shylaja Dharmesh, Comparative morphological, biochemical and bioactive potentials of different varieties of Bael [Aegle marmelos (L.) Corrêa] of India, Indian Journal of Traditional Knowledge, July 2018, Vol 17 (3), pp 584-591. http://nopr.niscair.res.in/handle/123456789/44573
Abstracts in Referred International Proceedings
Aishwarya S, G Bharath Deepa, Spurthi HG, Veena Kumara Adi (Nov 2008) “Bioprocess Development for Biosurfactant Production” at 3rd International Congress on Bioprocesses in Food Industries (ICBF) & 5th Convention of Biotech Research Society of India (BRSI) at Osmania University, Hyderabad, INDIA
Abstracts in Referred National Proceedings
Aishwarya S and Veena Kumara Adi (Oct 2009) “Coriander : Reasonably A Rich Source of Catalase” at 78th Annual conference of Society of Biological chemist (India) held at National Centre for Cell Science, Pune – 411007 Maharastra, India.
- 1. Aishwarya S and K R Sanjay, Study on biological synthesis of Cadmium sulfide nanoparticles and their effect on food borne pathogens, International symposium on Chemical Biology -2015, Chemical Biology Society- 2015.
- 2. Poster Presentation on, “Antiulcer Potentials of Health Products from Bael Fruit (Aegle marmelos (Linn.); Balancing of Aggressive and Muco Defensive Factors”. at the 81st Annual meeting of the Society of Biological Chemists (India), symposium on Chemistry and Biology: Two weapons against diseases” held at science city Kolkata 2012.
- Poster presentation on Comparative morphological, biochemical and bioactive potentials of different varieties of Bael, National Carbohydrate Conference, CARBO XXVII- 2012, Association of Carbohydrate Chemists and Technologists, Central Food Technology Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore.
- Aishwarya S and Veena Kumara Adi, Coriander : reasonably a rich source of catalase, 78th Annual conference of Society of Biological chemist (India) held at National Centre for Cell Science, Society of Biological chemist – 2009.
- Aishwarya S, G Bharath Deepa, Spurthi HG, Veena Kumara Adi, Bioprocess development for biosurfactant production, at 3rd International Congress on Bioprocesses in Food Industries (ICBF) & 5th Convention of Biotech Research Society of India (BRSI), Biotech Research Society of India-2008.
- Best poster presentation award, 2008 – National symposium on ‘Nano-biotechnology’, Seshadripuram College, Bangalore for the talk on “Link between the early calcium deposition in placenta and Nano-bacterial like infection”