- A) Academic Qualifications:
|Name of the Examination||Year of Passing||Board/Institution /University||% of marks|
|1.||S.S.L.C||1996||Shri Gajanana Secondary School, Hegdekatta, Sirsi (N.K)||49.50%|
|2.||Sanskrit Sahitya||2001||Shri Lakshminrusihma Veda Samskruta Pathashala, Saikani, Sirsi (N.K)||70.66%|
|3.||P.U.C.||2002||Shri Marikamba Govt. P.U.College, Sirsi (N.K)||55.66%|
|4.||Sanskrit Vyakarana Vidwat Madhyama (B.A)||2004||Shri Mata Samskrit College, Ummachgi Yellapura (N.K)||68.25%|
|5.||Sanskrit Vyakarana Vidwat Uttama (M.A)||2006||Shri Mata Samskrit College, Ummachgi Yellapura (N.K)||84%|
|6.||B.Ed||2007||Rastriya Samskrit Samsthanam, Deemed University, New Delhi||65.8%|
|7.||M.A. (Sanskrit Literature)||2013||Karnataka State Open University, Mysuru.||63.90%|
|8.||Ph.D||2017||University of Mysore, Mysuru||Gold Medal|
- B) Special Courses Attended:
1) Attended a ‘U.G.C. Sponsored one week short term course on Language’ form
10/03/2017 to 16/03/2017. Organized by the UGC – Human Resource Development centre, University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru.
|1.||June – 2007 to March 2008||Sanskrit Teacher in Shantiniketana Educational Institution, Bengaluru|
|2.||June – 2008 to March 2009||Sanskrit Teacher in Indian High School, Manjunathanagar, Bengaluru-560 010|
|3.||May-2009 to November 2010||Sanskrit Teacher in Clarence Public School, J.P.Nagar, Bengaluru-560 078|
|4.||December – 2010 to May 2013||Sanskrit Teacher in M.E.S. Kishora Kendra, Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003|
|5.||January-2014 to March 2019||Lecturer in Deeksha @ Mother Teresa PU College, Mysuru – 570023|
Over all 11 years of Teaching Experience
- D) International/National Seminars/Conferences attended, Presentation of Papers and Publications of Articles.
- Presented a paper on “Panini the greatest Samskrutha Grammarian’ in the International conference held at senate Bhavan, Manasagangotri Campus, Mysuru, dated 25th and 26th June 2016 and the same has been published by them (ISBN-978-1534689640)
- Presented a seminar paper on ‘Patanjala Yogasutreshu Avyaya Prayogah’ in the National seminar held at ‘Karnataka Arts College, Dharwad, dated 22nd and 23rd August 2015.
- On 19.07.2016 held at Department of Studies in Sanskrit, University of Mysore, topic of Seminar ‘Agriculture in Sanskrit Literature’ in which paper presented was ‘Vyakarana Mahabhashye Krushi Vicharah’ and the same paper has been published by Department of Studies in Sanskrit, University of Mysore (ISBN-978-8191023015),
- Attended a Seminar on ‘Samskruta Sahitya Chintane’ held at D.O.S. in J.S.S. Women College, Mysuru, on 06.03.2018 and presented a paper on ‘Upanishattugalu Ondu Chintane’.
- Presented a seminar paper on ‘Astanga Hrudayadalli Jal Vimarshe’ in a one day National conference on ‘water concept in Sanskrit Literature’ held at the department of Studies in Sanskrit, University of Mysore on 25th March 2019 and the same paper has been published by them (ISBN No.978-81-930910-8-1).
- Published a Sanskrit article entitled ‘Chadyo Satve iti Sutra Vimarshah;’ in the Journal of Veda Academy ISSN 2250-1711.
- Published a paper entitled ‘Samskruta Vyakarnadalli Nipatagalu’ in Manavika Karnataka.
- Delivered speech as a chief resource person on ‘Sarva shastropakarakam Vyakarana Shastram’ at Sri Siddalingeswara Veda Sanskrit College, Tumkur on 02.02.2017.
- Delivered speech as a resource person on ‘Pratipadika Sutra Vimarshah’ in the ‘National Level Shastrasangosti’ held on 9th October 2017, this was organised by Sri Lakshminrusimha Samskruta Veda Patshala, Salkani, Sirsi (N.K).