Manjunath K S
Courses /Subject Taught: B.Sc./BCA
Teaching & Research experience:
Teaching: 9 Years
Research Interest: Networking
Seminar/conference workshop organized as coordinator/ organizer etc., (if any)
- Have been conducting Institutional Level seminars/Special Lectures .
- Organizer of the state level IT seminar on Networking held in October, 2011 at SBRR Mahajana First Grade College, Mysore.
Seminar/conference workshop/FDP attended by the faculty(other than paper presented)
- Attended a National Seminar on Accreditation New Methodology sponsored by NAAC on 29th August 2009.
- Attended the one-day National level seminar held at Amrita Vidyalaya, Mysore on
Research Methodology on 26th February 2010.
- Attended the one day International Seminar on Digital Image Processing and Pattern
Recognition held at Government College, Mandya (Autonomous) on 13th March 2010.
- Attended a workshop on “SOFT SKILLS” organized by the Department of Computer
Science, SBRR Mahajana First Grade College Jointly with Career Forum, Mysore on 4th February 2011.
- Attended the Open lecture series on science jointly conducted by Karnataka Science and
Technology Academy and Mahajana First Grade College on 31st March 2012.
- Attended one day national seminar on “Recent tools for Dimensionality reduction in understanding medical data” on 22/09/2013 held at JSS College for women, Chamarajanagar along with 2 students.
- Attended UGC sponsored one day National workshop on “Applications of SPSS in
Research Data Analysis” held on 4th March 2014, organized by the Research Cell,
SBRR Mahajana First Grade College, Mysore.
- Attended the 3-day workshop FEEL Teacher Programme which was held in Mahajana PG Wing on March 16th, 17th & 18th
- Attended a workshop on “E-Governance” conducted jointly by Department of Computer
Science, Mahajana First Grade College, Mysore.
- Attended a workshop on “Faculty Development Programme” conducted by Mahajana
First Grade College, Mysore on 14th May 2011.
- Attended a special lecture on Approach to Projects –Current Trends and Scope. The
speaker of the Lecture was Mr. Pandu Ranga Rao, CEO, ICAN Technologies, Mysore on
2nd August 2013.
- Attended a special lecture on Programming Language Pragmatics By, Dr. Manjunath
S Associate Professor, JSS College OOTY Road, Mysore on 26th September 2013.
- Attended a faculty development program on “Developing Teaching Skills” on 7th Oct
2014, organized by the TQM and IQAC Cell, SBRR Mahajana First Grade College,
- Attended One day faculty development programme on “Technical Soft Skills” organizes by the Department of Computer Science Teachers Association on February 09 2017
Training or Consultancy Offered:
- Worked as a coordinator for certificate course in e-governance and Webdesigning certificate course.
Any other contribution by the faculty in academics/society
- Was a member in the Syllabus Revision committee for B.Sc and BCA in 2013.
- Have been serving as internal guide to the students who are undergoing projects in the BCA course.
- Organized cricket and throw ball tournament towards charity.