Qualification : M.Sc Biochemistry
- Courses/Subject taught : Biochemistry, Molecular biology
- Teaching experience : 10 years
- Research interest : Oncology, Neuroscience & Molecular biology
Technical skills obtained:
Biochemical techniques – Protein purification, Protein analysis, In vivo studies (CAM assay), Electrophoretic techniques, Chromatographic techniques, Immunological techniques, Molecular biology techniques, Microbiological techniques, Clinical biochemistry analysis.
Seminar/Conference/Workshop/FDP attended –
- National Conference – 01
- National Symposium – 01
- State level Seminar – 01
- National level seminar – 01
- State level webinar – 01
- National level webinar – 05
- International level webinar – 02
- Life science lecture series – 02
- FDP – 01
Any other contributions by the faculty in academics –
- Presented poster in “Biomolecules : From Discovery to Industry” national symposium in University of Mysore on “HA Oligos A Worn Destructor or A Novel Constructor”
- Appointed as B.O.E. member in Biochemistry for St.Philomena’s College, Mysore.
- Appointed as B.O.E. member in Biochemistry for JSS College for Women’s, Mysore.
- Appointed as B.O.E. member in Biochemistry for JSS Arts & Science College, Ooty road, Mysore.
- Member of Invitations, Notice board and Circulars committee (2018-2021).