Courses /Subject Taught: Constitution of India
Teaching & Research experience: Teaching: 5 years
Research Interest: Legal Issues and New Laws
Seminars, Workshops & Conferences:
- Attended Seminar on “Keeping the promise: Main streaming disability in the Millennium Development Goal towards 2015 and beyond” held at AIISH [ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF SPEECH &HEARING], Mysore on 3rd Dec 2010.
- Attended workshop on “Youth & Leadership” Conducted by Vivekananda Institute for Leadership Development (V-LEAD) ,Mysore on 29th march 2012
- Attended Regional Conference on “Good Rural and Citizen Participation” held at JSS Law College Mysore on 31st Oct 2011.
- Attended Seminar on “ Legislative Response and Rehabilitative Measures for The Differently Abled” held at JSS Law College Mysore on 10-12-2011
- Attended National Level Seminar on “Human Rights: Issues and Challenges” held on 22th February 2013 at BasudevSomani College, Mysore.
- Attended State Level Seminar on “Emerging Trends Relating to Human Rights” held on 30th March 2013 at JSS College, Ooty Road, Mysore.
- Attended State Level Seminar on “Quality Initiatives and Bench Marking in Higher Education” held on 26th August 2013 at Sheshadripuram Degree College, Sheshadripuram, Bangalore.
- Attended International Peace Conference – IV on “Peace and Religion” held on 7th to 10th August 2013 at Mahajana First Grade College, Mysore.
- Attended one day National Level Workshop on “Applications of SPSS in Research Data Analysis” at SBRR Mahajana First Grade College on 04-03-2014.
- Attended one day seminar cum workshop on “Higher Education –UGC Interventions and Curriculum Development for Co-curricular activities”. atMahajana First Grade College on 10.05.2014.
- Attended one day international seminar on “Exploring Social Business Opportunities, India and Uganda Experience with Microfinance and Others” held on January 2nd 2016at Mahajana First Grade College and ODP, Mysuru.
- Participated in one day legal Workshop on “Environmental Law Education: Awareness and Sensitization” on 5th November 2016 at national law school of Indian university, bengaluru.
Training or Consultancy Offered: Advocate
Membership of professional bodies (if any) : Bar Council
Any other contribution by the faculty in academics/society
Worked as convenor Achiever weekly news letter, SVEEP, One India One People, Admission Committee and Test and Examination Committee.