National Anti Ragging Help Line (UGC Crisis Hotline) 24X7 Toll Free Number 1800-180-5522 ([email protected])
Mysuru city Police Control Room - 0821-241833939
Anti Ragging Squad
|Sri Manjunath R
Dept. of Physics
|Dr.Thimmegowda H R
Dept. of Kannada
|SCapt. Nikil B R
Dept. of Commerce
|Dr. Bhaskar H N
Dept. of Physical Education
|Dr. Somashekara K K
Dept. of Geography
Points to Note
- Students are required to be in the college campus atleast 5 minutes before the bell rings.
- Students are instructed to be regular and maintain their mandatory attendance in all their subjects. Prior permission from the Principal is compulsory in case of leaving the college during the class hours and the permission will be given only after the consultation with their parents.
- Students will be provided with Audio Visual Centre and other complementory facilities for both curicular and co-curicular activities during their free hours in the college.
- It is desirable on the part of the students to maintain the decorum of the classroom and co-operate with teachers for the smooth functioning of the classes.
- Class teachers are delegated with the authority and responsibility for taking care of the academic and over all progress of the respective classes.