Welcome to Online Application Process
Any candidate who has passed two- year Pre-University Course of Karnataka State or any other Examination recognized as equivalent is eligible for admission to six semester Degree Programmes.
Candidates seeking admission to B.Sc. Degree programme should have studied at least two Science subjects as electives at the Pre-University level.
Rules for Admission.
- All admissions are provisional and subject to approval by the University of Mysore.
- Admission of candidates is made on the basis of marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination.
- Admissions are made on the condition that students will abide by the rules and regulations of the college.
- Admissions are made on a year-to-year basis. Students are required to get themselves admitted for the Second / Third year at the beginning of each academic year to continue their studies in the college.
- Students become eligible for promotion to the next class after satisfying conditions such as required percentage of attendance, academic progress and good conduct.
- The Principal reserves the right of admission.
Documents necessary for admission
- completely filled application form.
- 5 copies of recent passport size colour photographs.
- Three photocopies of Income certificate/Caste certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (original certificates shall be produced at the time of admission), if applicable.
- Original Marks card of the qualifying examination along with an attested copy. Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- SSLC/Equivalent Marks Card : Photocopy
- Candidates once admitted cannot claim refund of fees paid.
- Students with undesirable antecedents, improper conduct will not be allowed to get admission to the next class.
- Parents (Guardians if parents are not alive) accompanying the student is mandatory at the time of admission.
Overseas and Non-Karnataka Students
International students seeking admission to I, II and III Degree programmes are required to produce Eligibility Certificate issued by the University of Mysore, besides valid student visa and passport.
Candidates from other states seeking admission to I, II and III Degree programmes are required to produce Migration Certificate from the Board / University where they studied last and Eligibility Certificate issued by the University of Mysore.
Online submission : E Applications can be downloaded from the web-site and submitted. However, this should be followed by hard copy for being considered for actual admission.
NOTE: The Admission formalities would be completed only after producing the necessary documents and payment of fee in the college.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Code of Conduct
- Students are directed to conduct themselves in an exemplary manner so as to accomplish the aspirations expressed in the Mission Statement of the college.
- Students are expected to have respectful interactions with both teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Students have to play a pro-active role in all the activities organized in the college.
- The college property has to be utilized with care by the students so as to avoid any damage and the college is liable to recover from students any consequential penalty in cases of damage.
- Students collecting money on any grounds in the college premises are strictly prohibited. However, any such funds - mobilization for social or charitable purpose may be considered by the genuineness of the proposal that needs the approval of the Principal as well as the permission of the management.
- Participation of students in political agitations, demonstrations is strictly prohibited, the violation of which will lead to student’s rustication.
- The utilization of the library and sports facilities by the students in the college during their free time is appreciated.
- Bringing four-wheelers to the college is prohibited and the students with two-wheelers are instructed to park their vehicles in the allotted parking slots.
- Using cell-phones inside the college campus is prohibited and the violation of which would attract heavy-penalty.
Ragging is strictly prohibited and punishable under Sec.2 (29), 116 of the Karnataka Education Act, 1983.
Consumption of alcohol is also punishable under Law
On applying the candidate has agreed to the above terms and conditions
Note: To reserve the seat
- Candidate has to mail a request to the firstname.lastname@example.org along with “Register ID”
- After the verification of documents the institution will inform the student about the process.
- Registration fee once paid shall not be refunded.