The college has various in-house publications like newsletters and department special journals which are brought out periodically.
- Education to Excel: A mirror of the Institution published annually. Issued as Student Guide since 2012.
- Achiever: This is an unconventional weekly newsletter brought out to record the outstanding performances and achievements of students and staff.
- Capitol: It is the voice of the Department of Commerce. Articles written by students on commerce and business is the main feature. This helps them to develop their writing skills.
- Infolet: Monthly newsletter of Department of Computer Science broughtout with perspective of enlightening the students with latest trends in IT and related issues.
- Muses: A newsletter brought out by the Department of English on a fortnightly basis covering the college activities.
- PEP: It is a fortnightly wall journal. It is brought out with the objective of creating public awareness regarding burning current issues.
- Vichara: This is a monthly newsletter. Department of Journalism plays a major role here, giving the Journalism students the necessary practical exposure in news reporting, editing and news printing.
- The Voice: This newsletter publishes the activities and on-going projects of the Rotaract Club.
- Alumni Newsletter: A bimonthly which covers activities of the alumni periodically.
- Namma Samsattu: A newsletter by Student Parliament
- Spoorthi: A newsletter by Department of Kannada
- Kautilya: A newsletter by Department of Economics
- Career Bulletin: A newsletter by Career Guidance & Placement Cell
- Chitta: A newsletter by Department of Psychology annually.
- Accreditation – New Methodology
- Alumni Participation in Quality Enhancement
- Calendar – A Booklet of vital information.
- Chronicle of Landmark years
- Education to Excel - Student Guide
- Higher Education in the Context of Globalisation.
- In the Eyes of Press – Collection of Media coverage – Annual
- In the Eyes of People – Collection of Public Opinion – Annual
- Silver Jubilee Address by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Terrorism - Challenges before India (in Kannada)
- Problems & Challenges facing the endangered Kukkarahally Lake of Mysore
- Dear Achiever
- Self Sovereign
- Hitting a Mile Stone
- Climate Change & Disaster Management
- This Tree is a Buddha!
- 1000 Days Journey
- Building Employability Skills through Innovation and Productivity
- Basics of Research Methodology
- Student Self Help Group Initiative - Manual
- Philosophy of History
- A Major Research Project - An Integrated Approach to the Social, Economic, Natural, Complex Lake Ecosystems of Mysore District.
- Close to the Object
Annual Magazine - Mandara
Mandara, the college magazine, is brought out annually. This is an indigenously prepared magazine which documents every activity carried out in the college in an academic year. The seven - time First Prize winner for University of Mysore, it is brought out in digital form also, probably the first of its kind for a college.