Dr. Anita B R
Course : Business Administration
Subject Taught: Financial Decisions, Financial Management, Financial services, Cost Accounting, Indian Business environment, Company law, Commercial Law, Human resource management, Marketing management, organizational behavior, industrial relations, principles and practice of management,
Teaching & Research experience: Teaching: 10 years
Research Interest: MARKETING – Awarded PhD on the topic “A Comparative Study of Service Quality in Select Public and Private Sector Banks”.
SEMINAR/ CONFERENCE PAPER PRESENTATION: STATE/NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL
- Participated and presented a paper in the National Conference entitled “An analytical study of service quality of Indian Overseas Bank-A case study with special reference to Mysore”. Organized by Srinidhi Institute of Science and Technology, Hyderabad ,Dated – 03/04/2014 and 04/04/2014.
- Participated and presented a paper in the 3rd International Conference entitled “Motivational Factors of Employee Retention and Engagement in Organisations”. Organized by shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (sdmimd), Mysore with ISBN: 978-93-83302-01-7 Dated – 5/12/2014 and 6/12/2014.
- In-absentia paper submitted in the National Level Seminar entitled “Corporate Governance & Business ethics:Their Interrelationship”. Organized by Department of Studies in Business Administration ,Pooja Bhagvat Memorial Mahajana Education Centre , , Mysore with ISSN: 2231-4881 Dated – 30/10/2015.
- Participated and presented a paper in the 4th International Conference entitled “HRD Practices for sustainable growth:A special reference to Indian Service sector”. Organized by shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (sdmimd), Mysore with ISBN: 978-93-83302-07-9 Dated – 4/12/2015 and 5/12/2015.
- Participated and presented a paper in the 5th International Conference entitled “The Challenges of Creating sustainable competitive advantage in the Banking Industry”. Organized by shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (sdmimd), Mysore with ISBN: 978-93-83302-16-1 Dated – 19/08/2016 and 20/08/2016.
- Participated and presented a paper in the 5th International Conference entitled “An Analytical Study of Human Resource Audit”. Organized by shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (sdmimd), Mysore with ISBN: 978-93-83302-19-2 Dated – 9/12/2016 and 10/12/2016.
SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS & CONFERENCES:
- NAAC sponsored State Level workshop on “Accreditation: New Methodology” organized by SBRR Mahajana FGC, Mysore during August 2009.
- Participated in Symposium on “Teaching at undergraduate level” Bangalore on 22nd December 2012.
- Attended “Dream India 2006” organized by Bangalore University and Department of Youth and Sports , Government of Karnataka on 12th February 2006.
- Participated in State Level Seminar on “Positioning of Colleges in Global Context” Bangalore on 10th march 2006.
- UGC sponsored Two day State level seminar on “Policy analysis and inclusive growth in Karnataka” organized by Maharaja’s college, Mysore on 20th and 21st march 2009.
- One day state level seminar on “Emerging trends in service sector” organized by Basudev Somani college, mysore on 15th April 2010.
- National Level Seminar on “Adunikha Kannada Sahithya Samskruthi Punara Rachaneya Sawalu” on 9th & 10th of February 2010.
- Participated in International Colloquium on “Talent Farming:The Emerging Global Higher Education Scenario on 7th may 2010 organised by SBRR Mahajana First Grade College.
- Participated in “Faculty Development Programme” organized by SBRR Mahajana First Grade College on 14th May 2011 Mysore.
- Participated in Workshop on “Grammar and the Teaching of Grammar“Organized by Department of English in Collaboration With Nehru Memorial college,Sullia held on 16th February 2012,Mysore.
- Participated in Two Day State Level Conference on” Achieving Organizational Excellence through Business Education- Issues and Challenges” jointly organized by Federation of Teachers Councils of Commerce and Management in Karnataka Mysore University commerce and Management Teachers Forum Department of Studies in commerce B N Bahadur Institute of Management Sciences, Manasagangotri,University of Mysore, on 17th & 18th February 2012, Mysore.
- Participated in “FEEL Teacher” learning and development intervention programme, conducted by college for leadership and human resource development (CLHRD) Mangalore from 16th to 18th march 2013, at pooja bhagavat memorial Mahajana P.G. centre, Mysore, Karnataka.
- Participated in International Peace Conference-VI on “Peace & Religion” organized by SBRR Mahajana First Grade College, Jayalakshmipuram, Mysore. from 07/08/2013- 10/08/2013.
- Participated in one day National level Workshop on “ Applications of SPSS in Research Data Analysis” organized by the Research cell, SBRR Mahajana First Grade College, Jayalakshmipuram, Mysore. Dated – 04/03/2014.
- Participated in Two day National level Workshop on “Developments in Statistical methods for Data Analysis of Excluded Groups” organized by the Department of Statistics, Manasagangotri, University of Mysore, Dated – 20/03/2014 & 21/03/2014.
- Participated in One Day International Conference on “Equality and Sustainable Human Development-Issues and Policy Implications” organized by Development Research Foundation, India on 24th may 2014 at the Quorum Hotel Mysore.
- Participated in Two day National Seminar on “Statistical Methods and Data Analysis” organized by Yuvaraja’s College, Mysore, Dated – 26/09/2014 & 27/09/2014.
- Participated in Two day National level Workshop on “Research Methodology and Data Analysis” organized by the Post Graduate Department of Commerce, Teresian College, Mysore, Dated – 11/11/2014 & 12/11/2014.
- Participated in Two day State level Seminar on “Contemporary Issues in Commerce” organized by the Post Graduate Department of Commerce, Teresian College, Mysore, Dated – 15/05/2015 & 16/05/2015.
- Participated in Two day National Conference on “Empowering Employability in Higher Education through skills, Competencies and Entrepreneurship” organized by Teresian College, Mysore, Dated – 20/10/2015 & 21/10/2015.
ANY OTHER CONTRIBUTION BY THE FACULTY IN ACADEMICS/SOCIETY:
- Guided 10 projects for BBM students in the year 2006-07.
- Worked in college committees like Admission committee, young students study circle, placement etc
- Worked as a convenor for “KAIZEN”
- Worked as a core committee Head of “COGNIZANCE” National level Management Fest for the year 2008 & 2011
- Worked as Convenor for Attendance and member IQAC.
- Worked as a Convenor for Prize and Mementos.