Dr. H R Thimmegowda
Qualification: M.A, M.SW, Ph.D
Courses/ Subject taught: Kannada language, Kannada optional, administrative Kannada, Commercial Kannada.
Teaching &Research Experience : 24years.
Research: 05 years.,
Research and Publication: Research papers/ books/ chapter contribution.
Research Papers: 16Books: 07 Editor: 07, chapter Contribution: 02
Seminar/ Conference Paper Presentation:18
Seminar/ Conference / workshop organized as Coordinator/ organizer:
Seminar/ attended by the Faculty
Conference workshop attended by the Faculty: 11
FDP attended by the Faculty: 14
Membership of professional bodies: BoS & BoE
Awards Received: 05
- State award as Adarsha Shishaka by Karanataka Kaavalupade on 23.09.2012
- Guru Vandana by Alumni on 24.10.2013
- Uttama Parisara Mitra award by Parisara foundation, Mysore 2013-14
- Best NSS Officer Award by University of Mysore 2013-14.
- State award as Kuvempu sahithya rathna award-2016 by Kuvempu kalanikethna (Reg) Bengalouru on .2016.
- Any other Contribution by the Faculty in academics/ society : Kannada sahithya parishath, Secretary, Kannada Teachers Association University of Mysore
- Elected as President for Mysore Dist. Folk Academy as on 21.10.2013.
- President, Kannada Teachers Association University of Mysore on 2014 to till date.
- Governing Council member, Jayalakshmidevi Education Society Mysore from2001 to till date.
- President, Panchama trust, Pandavapura 2008 to 2014.
- Member, Vishwamanava welfare association, Bangalore 2008 to 2014.
- University of Mysore appointed NSS Advisory Committee member on 2014.
- Member, Mysore Dasara Advertisement subcommittee 2010
- BoE Member, St.Philomena s College 2009-12.
- BoS&BoE Member, KSOU from 2010-12.
- Assitant Secretary, Dasara Kavigosti on 2010-12.
- President, Mysore Distrct Janapada Parishath from 2013to till date.
- Convenor, Gandhi Study centre 2013.
- Member, Mysore dasara Kavigosti on 2016.
- BoE Member, University of Mysore 2016-17
- BoE Member, St.Philomena s College 2016-17 etc.