Dr. B R Jayakumari
Qualification: M.A, M.Phil, K-SET, Ph.D.
Courses/ Subject taught: Kannada language, Kannada optional, administrative Kannada, Commercial Kannada.
Teaching &Research Experience:
Teaching: started from 1992
Research: 05 years.,
Research and Publication: Research papers/ books/ chapter contribution.
Research Papers: 10.
Chapter contribution: 01
Seminar/ Conference Paper Presentation: 10
Seminar/ Conference / workshop organized as Coordinator/ organizer:
Seminar/ attended by the Faculty
Conference workshop attended by the Faculty: 22
FDP attended by the Faculty: 10
MEMBERSHIP IN ACADEMIC COUNCILS;
2014-15, 2015-16, St.Philomenas College Mysore(Autonomous)
2015-16, Karnataka State Open University Mysore
20215-16, 2016-2017, University Of Mysore
2019-2020, SBRR Mahajana First Greade College
2015-2016, Yuvaraja College Mysore(Autonomous)
2016-17, 2017-18, University Of Mysore
2017-18, St.Philomenas College Mysore(Autonomous)
2019-20, SBRR Mahajana First Greade College
Awards Received: 03
- State Award as Uttham Uppanyasaka by General Knowledge Academy, Bangalore on 28.12.2012.
- State Award as Kannada Seva Rathna by sahithya parishath pandavapura.(2016)
- National women’s science congress has been awarded with Best Paper Presentation,(2019)
Any other Contribution by the Faculty in academics/ society:
- As the editor of Sowgandhika College annual Magazine, Vidyavardhaka First Grade College, (2005).
- As member in Chief Editors committee for the annual publication.
- As co-ordinator of annual publications Rajatha Hara, Vidyavardhaka Law College.
- As an organizer for state level seminar Kuvempu Sahithyadalli Mahile.
- As Co-ordinators of Kala-sangha from 2006-09.
- Attended many camps held by N.S.S and served for the rural development. Many lecturers have been given pertaining to Education Health, Sanitation, women empowerment, the importance simple of marriages.
- Served as a member in many committees like Sports cell, Nature’s club, women Atrocity cell, Kalasangha, admission and N.S.S.
- Anchored of the majority of the programmes held in the college.
- Served as a coordinator in the workshop-Padavi Tharagathi Kannada Bhasha Patyagala Bhodhana Vidhana on 26-02-2010”.
- Anchor for the workshop held by UoM and Kuvempu Kannada Adhyayana Samsthe for the text book committee”.
- Served as a warden for Yashodhara Dasappa Hostel.
- Convener of Human Rights Forum since 2012 -2020
- Convener of Women Empowerment forum 2015-16
- Editor college Annual magazine MANDARA 2016
- Editor of monthly News letter ‘Spoorthi’-35th Issue.
- Organised about 10 Special Lectures.
- Organized about 10 Study Tours.
- Organized 02 Health Campe.
- Published Articles 30.
- Published Articles in ISBN/ISSN -06.
- Delivered the Lectures for various programme -25.