Dr. Sreedhara H
- B.A – 2000, M.A 2003, from University of Mysore
- M.Phil – 2008 from Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamilnadu.
- SLET – 2011 from University of Mysore
- Ph.D – 2013 from University of Mysore
Professional Experience: 17 Years.
|Research paper published||04||08||14||26|
- Completed Minor projects under CPE Grants –
EXTRA CURRICULAR INITIATIVES:
- Editor of monthly News letter ‘Kadamba’-29th Issue.
- Organised 2 National Seminars and 03 state level workshop.
- Organised about 65 special lectures.
- Organized about 24 study tours.
- Organized 3 Times Rare Coins, Notes & Stamps Exhibition.
- Launched Historical importance 20 online Teaching Videos in YouTube Channel & Directorate of Collegiate Education Department Website.
- Completed Orientation Programme from UGC, HRDC, and University of Mysore on December 2017.
- Completed Refresher Course from UGC, HRDC, University of Mysore on January 2020.
- Completed Online Feculty Development programme on ‘Information & Communication Technology usage in Teaching’. From Government First Grade College, Bantwala Taluk, South Canara on 30.05.2020 to 12.06.2020.
- Completed Online Feculty Development programme on ‘Effective Educater for Professional and Institutional Excellence’ from Government First Grade College, Kavoor, Mangaluru on 08.06.2020 to 13.06.2020.
- Completed ‘26th Online Short Term Course on E-Content Development’ from UGC, HRDC, University of Gujarat, Ahamadabad on 08.06.2020 – 17.06.2020.
- Organised National Webinar on ‘Impact of Covid-19 on Historical and Geographical Tourism in India –A Case study of Mysore’ on 18-8-2020.
- Completed Online Feculty Development programme on Research Methodology from Ramanuja College, University of Delhi, Delhi on 01.10.2020 to 15.10.2020
- Completed One Week Online International Feculty Development Programme-20 on Research Kit from Global University, Madhyapradesh on 14.12.2020 to 20.12.2020
Extension & Outreach:
- Trained as a Facilitator from College for Leadership and Human Resource Development, Mangaluru, 2007.
- Rendering service as Resource person Delivered 460 Lectures for various competitive exams in many Civil Service Training Centres in Mysuru.
- Also delivering talk during the programme of remembering National leaders and Renowned personalities.
- Served as a Resource Person in Weekend Contact Programmes for BA Students at Karnataka State Open University, Mysore From 2006 to 2015.
MEMBERSHIP IN ACADEMIC COUNCILS;
- Member – Mysore University History Teachers Association
- Member of Board of Studies, Dept of History, JSS Womens College, Mysore.
- Member of Board of Studies & Board of Exam, Dept of History, Philomenas College, Mysore.
- Member of Editorial Committee for the Proceedings of Two day National Seminar on ‘Chronology of Indian History’ Organised by Bharatiya Ithihaasa Sankalana Samiti, Bengaluru in association with India Council of Historical Research,(ICHR), Govt of India, New Delhi- on 18th&19th February 2019.
- Member of Karnataka Rajya Mahavidyalaya Shikshak Sangha, Bengaluru.
- Member of Karnataka History Congress(R.)
- ‘Best Teacher Award’ from Negilayogi Samaja Seva Trust & Vidyavardaka Sangha, Mysuru, 2012
- ‘Shikshana Ratna’ Award from Karnataka Cultural Academy, Bengaluru, 2016.
- ‘Karnataka Ratna’ Award from Political Education Training Centre & Indian Cultural Academy, Bengaluru, 2017.
- ‘Rotary Datta’ Best Teacher Award from Rotary Centre, Mysuru, 2017.
- ‘Kannada Vikasa Ratna’ Award from Karnataka Rajya Okkaligara Vikasavedike, Mysuru, 2017.
- APJ Abdul Kalam National Award from Internatonal Social and Economic Reforms Foundation, Bengaluru,2018.
- Karnataka SuvarnaShri State award from Karnataka Pradesha Hindulida Vargagala Maha Okkuta,Suvarna Charitable Trust and Kannada mattu Samskruti Elake, Benguluru on May 11, 2019.
- Radhakrishnan Shikshana Rathna State award from Athma Shri Kannada Saamskrutika Prathistana, Benguluru on August 25, 2019.
- Karnataka Educational Award-2019 for Best Lecturer of History from Youth Efforts For Society (YES) Trust, Benguluru on October 26, 2019.
- Karunada Ratna State Award-2019 from Karnataka Kala Saamskrutika Prathistana(R.,) Mysuru on December 7th, 2019
- Basava Ratna National Award from Shree Basaveshwara Karmaveera Kala Shahithya Samskruti Vedike (R.), Vijayapura on January 2020
Renowned Scholar, Dr. Sreedhara H. was born in Anaveri village of Bhadravathi Taluk, Shimoga District, Karnataka. He completed PUC in his native, secured M.A. Degree from University of Mysore. In 2008 he gained M.Phil. degree from Madurai Kamraj University, Tamil Nadu. In 2011 he passed Lecturership exam K-SLET conducted by the University of Mysore.
He started his career as History Lecturer at SBRR Mahajana First Grade College, one of the prestigious Institution of Mysuru in 2004. Then became Assistant Professor of History. He received his Ph.D. in History from the University of Mysore in 2013. Today he is a successful, renowned Professor of History having 17 years wide experience. He has researched extensively on Vedic and Ancient, Medieval and Modern Indian History and History of Karnataka.
A versatile genius in History, has influenced many students with his expertise teaching and he was awarded ‘Shishyara Macchina Guru’ in (2012) Dr. Sreedhara H. published 2 Research Books, 26 Research Articles and 27 Research papers in International, National, and State Level Conferences and Seminars. He has also completed Two Minor Research Projects under CPE-UGC Grants.
Apart from these, he render’s his great service as a Resource Person and delivered 460 Lectures for various competitive exams. Attended many leadership, national and state level programmes as a chief guest, facilitator and resource person.
Inspite of his stellar contributions, he has organized many National Seminars, State Level Workshops, exhibitions pertaining to History, 65 Special Lectures, 24 study tours and he is the Editor of Department monthly newsletter ‘Kadamba’.
Dr.Sreedhara H. pioneered and contributed immensely in the field of History as Professor, He has won ‘Best Teacher Award’ from Negilayogi Samaja Seva Trust from Vidyavardha Sangha, Mysuru in 2012. ‘Shikshana Ratna’ Award from Karnataka Cultural Academy, Bengaluru in 2016, ‘Karnataka Ratna’ Award from Political Education Training Centre and Indian Cutlural Academy, Bengaluru in 2017. He has been awarded as the Best Teacher ‘Rotary Datta’ Award from Rotary Centre, Mysuru in 2017. ‘Kannada Vikasa Ratna’ from Karnataka Rajya Okkaligara Vikasavedike, Mysuru in 2017. The Prestigious Award of ‘Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam National Award’ from International Social and Economic Reforms Foundation Bengaluru in 2018. ‘Karnataka SuvarnaShri State Award’ from Karnataka Pradesha Hindulida Vargagala Maha Okkuta, Suvarna Charitable Trust and Kannada Mattu Samskruthi Vedike, Bengaluru in 2019. He has been conferred ‘Dr. Radhakrishna Shikshana Rathana State Award’ from Athama Shri Kannada Saamskruthika Prathisthana, Bengaluru in 2019. ‘Karnataka Educational Award-2019’ for the Best Lecturer of History from Youth Efforts for Society (YES) Trust, Bengaluru in 2019. ‘Kannada Ratna State Award-2019’ from Karnataka Kala Saamskruthika Prathisthana (R), Mysuru on December 2019, ‘Basava Ratna National Award’ from Shree Basaveshwara Karmaveera Kala Sahithya Samskruthi Vedike (R), Vijayapura in 2020, besides these he is a gifted writer and a great orator.
Dr. Sreedhara H. from his Scholarly achievement, he is the member of many prestigious organizations and academic councils like Member of Board of Studies in JSS Womens College and St. Philomenas College, Department of History, Mysuru. He is the member of Editorial Committee for the Proceedings of Two day National Seminar on ‘Chronology of Indian History’ organized by Bharatiya Ithihaasa Sankalana Samithi, Bengaluru in association with Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR), Govt. of India, New Delhi held on 18th, 29th of February 2019. Life time Member of Karnataka History Congress. Member of Karnataka Rajya Mahavidyalaya Shikshak Sangha, Bengaluru.
He has contributed to many print media and online publications. He launched 20 Online Teaching videos on Historical Importance in YouTube and to Directorate of Collegiate Education Department Website too. He has attended some of the Orientation Programmes, Refresher Courses conducted by UGC, HRDC, University of Mysore. He has also participated in Online Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on ‘Information and Communication Technology; Usage in Teaching, organized by Govt. First Grade College, Bantwala Taluk, South Canara held from 20th May 2020 to 12th June 2020. He has completed Online Short Term Course on E-Content Development from UGC, HRDC, University of Gujarath, Ahamadabad held from 8th June 2020 to 17th June 2020. He has completed Online FDP (Faculty Development Programme) on ‘Research Methodology’ held at Ramanuja College, University of Delhi, Delhi from 1st October to 15th October 2020. Completed One Week Online International Feculty Development Programme-20 on Research Kit from Global University, Madhyapradesh on 14.12.2020 to 20.12.2020. Recently Dr.Sreedhara H. conducted and launched ‘National Webinar’ on ‘Impact of Covid 19 on Historical and Geographical Tourism in India : A Case Study of Mysuru’ on 18th August 2020.